Páginas

domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

Bérangère Gramaccioni SENDS US A LETTER

Bérangère Gramaccioni SENDS US A LETTER






Bérangère Gramaccioni SENDS US A LETTER




I am Bérangère Gramaccioni, an Italian girl who, in the last months, had volunteered for VidesSur ONGD in its headquarter in Sevilla. It has been an awesome experience for which I am immensely grateful! 
Indeed, the mission and values VidesSur shares are now rooted in my heart, and I keep following with a lot of affection (and a bit of nostalgia) the activities of the organization.
I was very impressed by the gift given today by Juan Roca for the Day of the Distant Adoption that VidesSur is celebrating! Pinfuvote looks like a great invention, which could make a lots of kids around the world happy. It reminded me of a short movie, "Tulilem" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LIP1r_QfFM&feature=youtu.be), which express and summarize what we all want to achieve through this special day! 
I want to dedicate this short video to Juan Roca, inventor of Pinfuvote, to all the "padrinos" and "madrinas", and to all the kids supported through VidesSur, because thanks to them, who all "play fair", the world is today a better place!

I would also like to thank Eloy once again, for making this website such a great and familiar "place", so representative of the real soul of VidesSur!